Struggling with chronic headaches is not only a painful experience but can also be extremely disruptive. Whether you believe you're having regular tension headaches or severe migraines, seeking relief is possible by visiting us at Druzbik Family Chiropractic in Statesville, NC.
Visiting a Chiropractor for Headache or Migraine Treatment Solutions
Chronic headaches can be extremely difficult to live with, especially when they are painful and distracting. Common types of headaches that can be addressed by visiting a local chiropractor near you include:
- Tension and Stress Headaches: One type of headache is classified as tension. Tension and stress headaches are often described as a dull, aching irritation or pain that can be present on both sides of the head simultaneously, rather than being focused on one area.
- Migraines: Migraine headaches can trigger severe, physical debilitation. Pulsating pains may be described with migraine headaches, along with sensitivity to both light and sound. In some cases, nausea and vomiting are also present.
- Cluster Headaches: A cluster headache can last anywhere from a few hours to more than a month at a time. In addition to extreme pain, cluster headaches are known for triggering a range of side effects, including congestion and watering of the eyes.
Treatment Options for Headaches
Here are a few treatment options for headaches:
- Corrective Exercises: Corrective exercises can help provide muscle tension relief associated with the headaches you are experiencing. Ongoing corrective exercises may also help to reduce the overall frequency of the headaches you have.
- Posture Improvement: Working to improve your posture can also significantly reduce the frequency and severity of headaches if poor posture is the cause of them.
- Spinal Adjustments and Alignments: In some cases, a spinal alignment might help improve blood flow and nerve function while also reducing the pain you experience with your frequent headaches.
Get Headache and Migraine Treatment from a Family Chiropractor Near You
Proper lifestyle modifications, pain relievers, and ongoing corrective exercises with a family chiropractor you can trust can help you get the relief you need. If you are living in or around the Statesville, NC, area, and you are seeking a family chiropractor near you help to address the headache issue you are experiencing, turn to our team at Druzbik Family Chiropractic for the treatment you may need to make a full recovery. Call us at (704) 878-9744 for headache and migraine treatment.